Aqua Di Coco Mask
We've bottled the essence of Thailand in this ultra-refreshing, color-correcting face mask! It absorbs quickly into your skin and penetrates deeply to target melancytes thanks to the perfect combination of active ingredients which collectively have the following benefits:
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation/Acne Scars
- Ideal Spot Treatment for White Heads/Pimples
- +Collagen Synthesis
- +Targets Damaged Skin Cells
- +Cell Turnover
Ingredients: 100% Coconut Water, Organic Coconut Flakes, Coconut Endosperm, Thai Coconut Milk, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut & Avocado Oils, Avocado Butter, Lemongrass & Ginger Essential Oils, Aloe, Ginger & Dulse extracts, Hyaluronic Acid, Collageneer & Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C, & E.
Instructions: Apply a quarter sized amount of product, primarily focusing thicker layers on problem areas. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes, then rinse with COLD water, using a soft washcloth to gently wipe product away in upward motions. We recommend using our Anti-Aging Cold Cream or choosing only calming ingredients for your toner as a follow up to soothe any redness if needed. Use moisturizer and serum after toning.
- Please read the following additional warnings for your safety: This mask is NOT recommended for sensitive skin.
- We do not recommend exfoliating before or after use of this mask or combining with ANY other potentially irritating products or activity (i.e. sun exposure)
- Please do a spot test first and take care to avoid under eye area when applying.
- It may be best to use as a spot treatment first, applying a thick later only to areas of concern with acne and hyper-pigmentation/scars.
- First time use may cause sensitivity, which will decrease with recurrent use.
*melanocytes: melanin-forming cells located in the basal layer of your epidermis which give scars their pigmentation
Net Weight: 5 oz