9 50 $9.00 - $50.00
For the first time ever, you can enjoy an affordable, hand-made hair conditioner containing 100% active ingredients instead of 70% or more water.
- +Color Protection
- +Hair Growth
- +Split End Repair
- Water Portion: Aloe Vera Hydrosol makes up the entire water portion instead of water. Aloe Vera is made up of high concentrations of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Hydrating complexes increase the flexibility & shine of each strand. Aloe is also well known to combat heat & color-induced hair damage, especially to split ends.
- Oil Portion: Jojoba, Coconut & Avocado oils + Soy & Hemp Seed Butters make up the lipid portion. Avocado & Coconut are two of only three oils with a dalton size small enough to penetrate the hair shaft & provide luxurious moisture. Jojoba oil has the closest molecular structure to your natural sebum, so is quickly absorbed by the scalp to promote hair growth and strengthen your tresses. Hemp Seed + Soy Butters also lavish the external layers of the hair shaft to seal that moisture in and provide an array of minerals, fatty acids & vitamins; all essential nutrients for healthy, manageable hair. The butters also help to detangle & define curls without weighing hair down or causing shrinkage.
- Nutrient Dense Additives: Quinoa, Goji Berry Extract, Amino Acids, Vegan Keratin, Baobab Concentrate, Wheat Protein + Vitamins B5 & E repair each cell from the inside out for a difference you can visibly see & feel even in between uses. Goji Berries are high in vital minerals & Vitamins A & C; powerful antioxidants which increase circulation to the scalp, promote hair growth & protect highlights. Synthetic hair colorants, UV Rays, chlorine & free radical damage wear away at 90% of your hair strand daily. Our vegetable-sourced Keratin, Wheat Protein extract & Panthenol (Vitamin B5) rebuilds & protects each of your strands while strengthening & softening to prevent & reverse the effects of those damaging agents. Honey is a natural emollient well known in hair products for its ability to reduce strand breakage while boosting hair growth.
- Essential Oils: Subtle doses of Rosemary, Peppermint & Lavender essential oils promote hair growth, hydrate, seal the hair shaft & reduce strand fall out by increasing scalp circulation.
- Instructions:For Straight Hair: This product also makes a lovely wash off conditioner if you prefer not to leave it in. It provides all the benefits listed above, but may not yield equal results in stimulating curls even if you leave it in. This is an excellent, gentle styling product for up-do's, braids & other protective styles.
- Wavy Hair: Results will vary depending on the original wave/curl pattern of your hair, length, and extent of damage. We recommend using our beard balm after your hair has dried with this leave-in conditioner for further definition and hydration. Simply rub the balm in between your palms and pass through strands with your fingertips from middle, to tip, to root as to not weigh hair down
- Medium-Full Bodied Curly Hair: First, please see above for wavy hair tips which also apply to curly hair. To reduce hair fall-out mechanically, use your fingers instead to separate knots starting from mid-shaft to root. We do not recommend using comb-brushes, as they tear at hair strands; opt for wide-toothed combs first instead when hair is difficult to comb with fingers. Braiding/twisting while damp, flipping hair up-side-down & side to side repeatedly after application, & using a diffuser on gentle heat settings after application can also help increase curl definition.
- We do not recommend using this product before flat-ironing or using a curling iron.
For questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly.