Oh My, Yoni Cleanser (Organic)
Our Organic, Vegan Yoni Cleanser has been the #1 best seller since its launch! While it is important to note that results vary from vulva to vulva, 100% of our customers would (and do) recommend this product to their friends.
- Benefits+Balance pH
- +Prevent/Manage Yeast Infections/Bacterial Vaginosis
- Decrease Symptoms of PMS
- Reduce Severity of Menstrual Cramps
- Support Reproductive Health
- Regulate Menstrual Cycle
This handmade botanical cleanser is made simply with Organic Raw, Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Calendula Oil, Calendula, Clove, Cardamom & Rosemary-Infused Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Maca, Calendula and Cranberry extracts and the perfect blend of essential oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Frankincense & Clary Sage). Unlike commercial soaps, our cleanser leaves no soap residue and is very gentle on even the most delicate skin.
Free of: Dyes/Artificial Colors, Preservatives, Fragrances, Sulfates, Nitrates, Parabens, Animal By-Products, Phthalates, Foam Boosting Agents, Thickeners
- Instructions: Use a quarter-sized amount of product to cleanse external vulva. Leave in for the duration of your shower before rinsing thoroughly to ensure no soap residue is left behind before air drying.Use your cleanser 2x daily in the shower and especially in anticipation of events that may unbalance your flora (menstruation causes the pH to become more basic, semen is alkalotic and antibiotics wipe out your good and bad bacteria; all of which may attribute to pH changes, especially cumulatively)
- Infusions, Extracts & Oils:Research suggests that Cranberries contain potent antioxidants which can prevent and alleviate symptoms of urinary tract/bladder infections and balance vaginal pH.
- Maca is a potent root native to Peru which has been used for centuries to naturally regulate reproductive hormones for improved libido and stamina. Studies also suggest Maca can ease discomfort during changes in baseline reproductive function, such as menstruation and menopause.
- Coconut Oil has been proven in various clinical settings to display potent antimicrobial properties and is another popular homeopathic ingredient for alleviating symptoms of PMS (bloating, irritability and cramps), naturally eliminating body odor without drying or causing itchiness, and restoring vaginal pH. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is Sustainably Sourced, Organic and Fair-Trade. Our Organic Herbald Blend is infused into the Coconut Oil to naturally calm, cleanse, reduce inflammation and further suppress and deter opportunistic microbes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been shown to have antifungal properties and is one of the pH regulating constituents in this product.
- Clary Sage was especially chosen for its additional abilities to increase reproductive circulation, boost libido, combat symptoms of menopause by supporting hormone balance, combat vaginal dryness and improve overall vaginal health. Clary Sage contains the highest concentration of an ester known as linalyl acetate, a natural antispasmodic which has been proven to provide uterine pain relief during menstruation.
- Clary Sage, Rosemary, Tea Tree & Lavender Oils especially have been proven to eliminate all 14 strains of Candida Albicans (Yeast).
- This product is also ideal for use during menstruation because Cinnamon Leaf essential oil is a proven coagulant, which prevents bleeding while boosting libido through vasodilation (increasing blood flow to reproductive organs). This vasodilating action also relaxes the smooth muscles in the walls of the uterus which is perfect for alleviating menstrual cramps, but due to this effect, this product should not be used during pregnancy without consultation from a doctor.
- Frankincense is one of the most coveted essential oils on the market and is well known remedy for vaginal dryness. It can also promote tissue healing, repel microbes, improve hormonal balance to regulate menstruation and alleviate symptoms of PMS (i.e. abdominal cramping, nausea, headache, fatigue, and mood swings).
- According to reputable studies, Calendula is as effective as pharmaceutical drugs in the treatment of conditions like bacterial vaginosis without any of the undesired side effects. Calendula also has amazing calming &healing properties to soothe itchiness, redness and irritation while providing gentle hydration to strengthen tissue integrity.
Official List of Ingredients: Deionized Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Vinegar, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), and Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oils, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (and) Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter (and) Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil (and) Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), and Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) essential oils.
- Additional recommendations for improved reproductive wellness:Enjoy the following in moderation: processed/fried foods, products with added sugar
- Consistent visits to the Ob-Gyn for screenings + self-breast exams
- Wear moisture-wicking/cotton underwear; especially in humid weather
- Exercise + Meditation
- Fragrance-Free Laundry Detergents
- Kegel/Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily
- Balanced diet + water intake
- Avoid lingering in wet clothing/bathing suits
You can now also add CBD to this product! Read more to discover the benefits of CBD. Adding CBD to your bottle of Oh My, Yoni may decrease the symptoms of PMS and menstrual pain.
Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns.
Warning: This product will not prevent or stop transmission of sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy. We do not recommend use of this product during pregnancy, cancer treatments or endocrine disorders without approval of a board-certified physician. We do not recommend douching with this product, or douching in general. As with all our products, we recommend doing a patch test first for sensitivity.
Travel Size: 1 oz